AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James- Opinions/Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Linda in sw va"]
xina wrote:
Linda in sw va wrote:

I am always suspicious of showing comments made out of context. And this happens all the time online.

And the agenda behind it, it happens with reviews as well. For what it's worth I could sure use a big pay day myself! Lol. Have you read the third yet xina?

Linda

Almost through Linda. I'll comment on all 3 tomorrow. I've really enjoyed this series of books.
erika

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
erika wrote:
[Linda I've been resisting getting BD. I read the excerpt, know all the spoilers but I'm resisting. Will likely buy it this weekend Confused I need something new to read.

And it was cheap on my Nook. Smile I'm only 1/3 of the way in. It's not up to FSoG standards by any means but it's an enjoyable read so far. I am unspoiled, haven't read a single review. You know I never saw the movie Fight Club, couldn't bear to watch the violence, so I do a litle bit of skimming when the blood starts flying, lol Both hero and heroine can be annoying at times, yet here I am still turning the pages..

Linda

I did like the excerpt but I alawys come late to a book which gets hyped.
And this book is hyped on another forum not AAR.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

erika wrote:
[I did like the excerpt but I always come late to a book which gets hyped.
And this book is hyped on another forum not AAR.

Well now that I'm done with Beautiful Disaster I have mixed feelings about it. The couple is frustrating with the way the relationship is on and off, they also act like college kids - they go out and get drunk and go to lots of parties, fight over stupid stuff, that kind of thing. But there are aspects about it I really liked so I'm glad I read it but also glad that it wasn't expensive. My daughter will enjoy it I'm sure, I'm going to pass it along to her.

Linda
Lea AAR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is lengthy and some users have difficulty loading long threads. Therefore it has been split and this portion of the thread is locked to further posts. Here's the link to the continued thread:

http://www.likesbooks.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=123851#123851

Hope you will keep discussing!

Audiobooks Bookshelf at Goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4403718
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: