AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Review for Struck By Lightning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlotte McClain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Review for Struck By Lightning Reply with quote

"Boy meets girl, boy is attracted to girl, girl pushes him away to focus on her career. Sounds normal enough, but readers will definitely want to stay by the charactersí sides for the whole ride. McClain has put together a seriously fun bunch, including artists, paramedics and firemen who are all very, very attractive. Although the plot is extremely predictable, the characters are great fun and will remind many of their own little cozy group of friends who always look out for one another. " - RT Book Reviews

That's pretty much the whole review, but if you want to read it yourself.

http://www.rtbookreviews.com/book-review/struck-lightning-0

I'm quite happy with predictable. I was going for a category patina and it looks like I've achieved that. And from such a respectable source. Yay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: