AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Diamond Mine Christmas and more....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AudioLark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: A Diamond Mine Christmas and more.... Reply with quote

Tuesday means new releases and great discounts at AudioLark and AudioMinx!

New Ebook Release:

A Diamond Mine Christmas, by Jennifer Traveler

Geneva Pierson never pictured herself spending Christmas cooking meals for a skeleton crew at the Elandell Diamond Mine, just two hundred miles south of the arctic circle in Canada’s Northwest Territories. But then she never pictured being the star witness against one of Toronto’s biggest crime bosses, either. On the run for her life, she figures the remote mine – accessible only by helicopter – is as good as place as any to hide. If she’d known Jack Walker, the mine’s superbly sexy foreman, worked there, she might have taken on the mob a whole lot sooner.

Now a series of break-ins has the small community pointing fingers at one another. Are they the work of a petty criminal among them, or does someone have a more sinister purpose? With no way out, Geneva must solve the mystery; but all the clues lead straight to Jack. Is the one man who melts her heart about to take her life? Or will Geneva find the real killer before it’s too late?

Click here for more information or to purchase - PDF.

Click here for Kindle version.

New AudioBook Release:

Getting Laid, by Vonna Harper

Lisi’s wish list is pretty short — getting laid. Finally divorced from her philandering ex, forced to sell the historic house she loves, Lisi needs some downtime, some sexy loving, to get her back to enjoying life. However, living in a small town, where the list of available hunks is pretty limited, means getting laid is a lot easier said than done.

Until Joe Roop, the new owner of her house, gives her a call. He’s looking to take some photos of his purchase, but when Lisi discovers the hot body that goes with that sexy voice, photos are the last thing on her mind — or Joe’s. A chance meeting later leaves no doubt that there’s a lot more going on than just a change of address.

New Release Special: $3.99!

Click here for more information or to purchase.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: