AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rescued by a Rake Now Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GwenanHaines

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Rescued by a Rake Now Available Reply with quote

Hi,

Just wanted to let people know my novella Rescued by a Rake is now available on amazon. Hope you'll consider checking it out. I love feedback, so shoot me an email at gwenan9177 AT gmail.com if you end up reading it. Thanks!

Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,054 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#72 in Books > Romance > Gothic

Here's the blurb:

In a desperate attempt to flee the advances of her lecherous employer, governess Lydia Taylor steals his pistol and sets off across the Yorkshire countryside. After spending two months as a virtual prisoner at Stanbury Manor she wants nothing to do with Lord Hugh Stanbury—or any other man.

When Lord Jack Sibley glimpses a ghostly figure wandering the moors his first instinct is to ignore the auburn-haired beauty. Rumored to be the devil incarnate, he has a reputation as a heartless scoundrel who murdered his brother’s fiancée on the eve of her wedding. Does Jack set out to rescue the beautiful woman to placate the demons that haunt him--or is his mission merely a clever ruse to bed yet another woman?

Whether she is threatening him with a pistol or seducing him by firelight, the 23-year-old Lydia is as untamed as the moors she grew up on. Though he dare not admit it, Jack may have finally met the only woman whose passion can rival his own . . . but if he is certain of one thing it’s that passion can be deadly.

Length: 15,000 words (novella)
Heat Level: Spicy

[img][http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zanHYGCXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-46,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: