AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is anyone watching Orphan Black?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggletina

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Is anyone watching Orphan Black? Reply with quote

I started watching season one recently (just finished ep 7 of season 1 with 3 more to go). Although parts of it are a little cheesy, I'm totally captivated by the many roles the lead actress is playing and how some of the relationships are developing. Is anyone else watching?

I understand that season two is ongoing right now. Is it worth sticking with? I don't watch much tv anymore.

On another note, my youngest daughter who is only 11 sat down while I watching this and fell in love with the show (she's strongly attracted to supernatural/scifinal stories). There is some sexual content in this that I'm not sure she's mature enough to handle, though. I was wondering how explicit the sexual relations are going to get between some of the characters in future episodes. I guess it's better she watches this with me than sneaks behind my back. She's very sly and crafty that way.
Audrey

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching too but only am about where you are. I kept putting it off because although the premise intrigued me, I don't really need more TV to watch.

I gave it a try though and found that I got caught up in it. I usually watch taped shows while I'm doing paperwork and having a cup of coffee in the morning. Usually I just do my work and keep one eye on the TV. During Orphan Black, I found myself just sitting and watching and not paying attention to my paperwork. So I'm still watching but can't give you any info on what's happening further on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: