AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our pets--sharing stories and photos...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few pics with Lucy, in one Ranger is giving her a bath and I think she loved it!

Linda
Tee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda, how cute. Looks the canine family is coming together very well, especially with Ranger.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee wrote:
Linda, how cute. Looks the canine family is coming together very well, especially with Ranger.

Ranger is being very good with her, he even lets her chew on his frisbee for about a minute before he takes it away, lol. Sometimes he gets overexcited and pounces and I have to make him back off but as long as he's not too wound up he shows good patience and gentleness.

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, so cute. The baby is fitting in well. And Ranger...wow, he shares his frisbee. That is really something. Good boy! Smile
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share it here, apparently this is a stray dog that was found napping in a church's outdoor nativity scene. So adorable!

Linda
Tee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that's not Ranger? Very Happy I love the whole Nativity story that involves the animals. When I set mine up under the tree, the animals are the ones that are put near the crib before the people are. I understand that in the Polish culture, the animals on farms are treated a little more special on Christmas Eve because it was thought that they could speak with human voices on that night. I know that's not true, but folklore is great.

Thanks for sharing the photo, Linda. It's great.
xina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that you posted that on Facebook Linda. So sweet. Ah, I hope someone adopted that sweet puppy.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee wrote:
Are you sure that's not Ranger? Very Happy I love the whole Nativity story that involves the animals. When I set mine up under the tree, the animals are the ones that are put near the crib before the people are. I understand that in the Polish culture, the animals on farms are treated a little more special on Christmas Eve because it was thought that they could speak with human voices on that night. I know that's not true, but folklore is great.

Thanks for sharing the photo, Linda. It's great.

Tee, me too, I love folklore! I'll have to ask my dad about it, he's half German and half Polish, his mom was a fantastic cook!

Xina, someone else posted it and then I hit the 'share' button, it was too cute not too.

Linda
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was night so there's the flash glare but I had to share these two photos of Ranger and Lucy, I think she has a crush on him! LOL She climbs all over him and rubs herself all over him and plays with his feet.

My only problem with them is that they like to play and it gets rough and sometimes she gets hurt because he's so big, he doesn't mean to but he forgets she's little.

Linda
Tee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Linda, those are great photos. How wonderful that they get along so well.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee wrote:
OMG, Linda, those are great photos. How wonderful that they get along so well.

Thanks Tee! I'm so relieved they get along well and I especially got a girl becuase that usually makes it easier when they are the opposite sex.

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cute LInda. Ranger must be very gentle personality to be so patient. We've had a few puppy/older dog situations that weren't so cute.
BTW...Love the glowing eyes on Ranger. Does he have super powers?? Laser eyes? LOL! That would be convenient. hee
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here they are again, from last night, best friends!

Linda
Tee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How neat! Very Happy Merry Christmas to you and your entire household, Linda--and to everyone else, especially in this thread of animal lovers.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee wrote:
How neat! Very Happy Merry Christmas to you and your entire household, Linda--and to everyone else, especially in this thread of animal lovers.

Thanks Tee! Merry Christmas to you as well and all of AAR. {{{Tee and AAR family}}} Very Happy

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: