AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bronze Horseman film?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
becky d

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: The Bronze Horseman film? Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone else has read or seen news about a possible film adaptation of The Bronze Horseman in 2012? I am currently on the last book of the series/trilogy and would love to see it in film, if done correctly.

Looks like the lead for Alexander is the new British actor playing Superman (was in Tudors, can't recall his name but he would be great, IMO).
LeeB.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I heard of the movie.

You are thinking of Henry Cavill. I actually could see him in the part.
xina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first I have heard too. I've been hoping, all these years that it would be attempted. I know the author has been working on a script for many years. This book and Outlander would make wonderful movies, but I'm so often on the fence between...good idea, and I really hope they don't screw it up.
Henry Cavill as Alexander? Really wonderful. I wonder who they have in mind for Tatia? Someone very blonde...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: