AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amazon Kindle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Amazon Kindle Reply with quote

Hi. I have a question about the Amazon Kindle for any one who has one. The battery indicator at the top right corner shows the battery is blank with a exclamation mark ! on it. Does that mean I need to go ahead and charge it? Or will the Amazon Kindle go blank and completely turn off when it needs charged up? I don't want to mess it up so I'm wanting to see what everyone elses does. Thanks for any help.
Leigh

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First turn your kindle on and off and then see if the exclamation mark is still there. If the battery indicator is empty after turning it on and off, then I would recharge it. I hate when it goes completely dead (and it does).

Editing. . I found out that the exclamation mark means that there is not enough battery to connect to whispernet.

http://www.kindleboards.com/index.php?topic=22363.0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: