AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E-Book Bargains
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MEK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathy wrote:

One that I wanted to get that was not released on e-book format was Nightfall,

I noticed that as well! I loved Nightfall, and wanted an ecopy for my kindle. My paper copy is used and very old and yellowed (who am I kidding? I just like to put stuff on my kindle if the price is OK and get my favorite author's works all lined up nice and neat!!)

Perhaps it will be released in the future.
Jane A

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christie Ridgway's The Thrill of it All is free on Smashwords:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/95322
Kristie(J)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PWNN wrote:
Barbara Samuel/Ruth Wind: Jezebel's Blues is 99 cents on Amazon & B&N (and most likely others)

Product Description

When the Jezebel River overflows her banks and tries to swallow the small town of Gideon in East Texas, Celia Moon is alone and frightened in the farmhouse she inherited from her grandmother. When a mesmerizing and troubled drifter washes up on her porch, she has no choice but to take him in. As the river rises, the pair retreat to the attic to ride out the storm—and discover a compelling attraction.

A RITA award finalist.

I picked this one up when I saw this post. I also got In the Midnight Rain by the same author at the same time for only 99 cents and I'm reading it now. I already have it in hardcover, but man I love this book. I love the lost and lonely hero Blue and the strong, rescue type heroine Elly. I was telling my sister who is on the fence about a lot of romance she needs to give this one a try.
PWNN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marian's Christmas Wish by Carla Kelly is now available for $2.99 at Amazon. B&N doesn't list the e-book yet.
ladynaava

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Seduce an Earl is on kindle for .99 cents. I'm liking it so far, the hero is a prostitute (for those who are bothered by that sort of thing, I'm not), but the story is pretty good. Just thought I'd add that to the thread.
Lea AAR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, this is a very popular thread and we love having it on the Potpourri forum. It's now at 200 posts and soon someone will need to start a new thread to keep it going (we try to limit threads to 220 posts to prevent difficult loading issues for some of our readers).

Will someone step up and start a new thread? Once the new thread is up and running, I'll lock this thread for future posts but it will still be available for viewing.

Thanks!

Audiobooks Bookshelf at Goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4403718
Lea AAR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Merryweather for starting the new thread!

http://likesbooks.com/boards/viewtopic.php?sid=e5f96bc2f18dfd8545cd4fd15a0a7e17&p=116842#116842

I'm now locking this thread to further posts. Post your new ebook bargains to the new thread above. You can continue to view this thread.

I've been loving this thread too and have found a number of exceptional buys!

Audiobooks Bookshelf at Goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4403718
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: