AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new season of Castle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Claire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: new season of Castle Reply with quote

The third season starts tonight. The last episode of season 2 ended with Beckett breaking up with the detective and she was about to share her feelings with Castle but his ex wife showed up and he left for the Hamptons with her. As the trailer says, Nathain Fillion is ruggedly handsome! Razz

episode description:
When the new season of “Castle” begins, Beckett hasn’t heard from Castle since he left for the Hamptons months ago to finish writing his second Nikki Heat novel, “Naked Heat” (on sale September 2Cool. The most Beckett, Ryan and Esposito have seen of Castle is a bookstore standee of him advertising an upcoming book signing. So when Beckett and her team burst into a shadowy apartment on the trail of a murderer, the last thing they expect to see is the real-life Castle standing over a dead woman’s body holding a gun! As Castle protests his innocence, Beckett has no choice but to arrest him on suspicion of murder

http://www.castletv.net/
Trish B

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so ticked and torn. I love Castle but I also wanted to check out the new Hawaii Five-0 and I'm so mad they are on at the same time on the same night! URGH! Since I had to choose, I watched Five-0 and it was pretty good if you like high octane action and things blowing up. It was better than I had expected, but I'm not sure I'll stick with it. I may go back to Castle and catch Five-0 in reruns . . .
Claire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trish... if you go to abc.go.com you can watch it on the internet. I see they have it also with commentary from a producer. I'm curious about that. Some quirky funny moments with a few serious. I thought it was a good start to the season!
Claire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trish...I'm watching it now and it has commentary written to the side of it and its really interesting to read.
Trish B

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll check it out!
Claire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone see Castle last night? OMG what a kiss! Here's a clip that I hope works. Nathan Fillion is just so yummy!

http://abc.go.com/watch/clip/castle/SH010855880000/PL5520921/VD55107814/beckett-and-castle-makeout/moments
KarenS

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what happened in this evening's episode? Surely a bullet proof vest was being worn or else........
Claire

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question Karen! Smile I think she was wearing a bullet proof vest or was shot somewhere where she'll be ok soon. Do you think she heard him tell her he loved her?

Did you figure out the third cop was ****** before the end? I got a feeling early in the episode because of looks he was giving and I had heard one of the castmembers was going to get killed at the end of the season.

Can't wait til next fall. They need to take their relationship to the next level. Castle was saying in the show... we kiss.... and we never talk about it. I think they talk too much! They need to get on with the action! Smile
KarenS

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Kate heard Rick declare his love for her....but the way they keep missing important stuff from each other she probably didn't hear his declaration which would be a shame.

At the beginning when he brought in the poster of Derek Storm his former character gave me pause. He said something to the effect they were bringing back his old character as a graphic novel. FWIW, it will be released September 28th.

I was surprised by the identify of the 3rd cop but really should not have been. I really liked him and always thought he was supportive of Kate.

Now the identify of the person who the bad cops are protecting is interesting. I think it might be since he seems to be hovering in the background. May be off there who knows but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: