AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naughty or Nice? :D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Naughty or Nice? :D Reply with quote

Do you enjoy your heroes with a very naughty streak? Or do you enjoy them nice?

There is a new Romance mini-series that explores both intriguing concepts.

In Southern Bloodlines, the hero is exceptionally sweet and treats his young heroine like a princess, although he suffers from a tortured past. His tortured past ultimately re-emerges to haunt him, and his family....

In Hushed Whispers, which is the sequel to Southern Bloodlines,
our new hero ultimately turns bad... And perhaps another hero will save the heroine from his naughty clutches...

In Crimson Rose, a paranormal romance, the vampiric hero is perpetually naughty... Well, sort of.

Both Southern Bloodlines and Hushed Whispers should be available at most online stores by the Thanksgiving 2009 Holiday. Crimson Rose should be available in early 2010. For more info, check out: http://www.rmaloneliterature.webs.com

UPDATE: Southern Bloodlines is available for purchase now. You may go to my website and click on the link to purchase, which is below the SB blurb. Thanks!

"Very interesting! I did quite enjoy the beginning of your book."

by Bookbuff from Wordbuffs.com ~ has wrote 83 objective book reviews as of 9-8-09. Pertains to the first few pages of Southern Bloodlines, which was posted on the Wordbuffs website.
~~~
"A site to bookmark and return often, as a writer from the "south" your genre is most interesting. I have bookmarked, wish you had a “following” indicator but nonetheless, I will return. Keep up the excellent writing and the creative juices flowing. Best of luck.
Regards,"

A.J. Johnson

Wisconsin (R. Malone Guestbook Signing)
~~~
"Very descriptive. Cant wait to read it! Great work"

Mahalia, from GoodReads.com; regarding first chapter posting of Crimson Rose.

~~~
The first chapter of Crimson Rose was one of the top 100 most popular stories for the month of October, 2009 on Goodreads.com.
~~~
"Just finished reading, it's awesome, I love it! I can't wait till it comes out!"

Mahalia, from GoodReads.com; regarding two additional chapters of Crimson Rose that I had sent to her. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: