AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Win a basket of autographed historical romance books at IMHO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TJ Bennett

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Win a basket of autographed historical romance books at IMHO Reply with quote

Hello, AAR readers!

I just completed my fabulous giveaway of ten autographed books to one lucky winner for Valentine's Day over at IMHO, my blog (http://www.tjbsopinion.blogspot.com). I wanted to let you know about my new contest for March. This is for those of you who love historical romance. Even if you've never read it before, here is your chance to do so for free and become acquainted with a whole new world (well, several, actually)! I will have guest hosts on my blog through March, and each is putting an autographed copy of her book in the basket, which I'm calling the "I LOVE ME SOME HISTORICALS" basket. The authors will be discussing "The Story Behind the Story" of the novels they wrote. That should prove interesting, eh?

This time the basket will also include a $20 gift certificate for Amazon.com (so you can collect the other books by our authors once you get hooked on their writing). I'll also give away a signed copy of my critically acclaimed historical romance, THE LEGACY, in the basket.

So if you didn't win the BIG BASKET OF LOOOVE, come back for my "I LOVE ME SOME HISTORICALS" BASKET. Details of how to win are up on my contest page at http://www.tjbennett.com/contest.htm

So, who are the authors, you might ask?

Here's the schedule:

March 4, Kim Lenox, author of paranormal historical romance and Romantic Times Magazine nominee for Best First Historical Romance. Kim will put an ARC of her latest book in the basket.
March 11, Lisa Marie Wilkinson, award-winning Medallion Press debut author of historical adventure romance.
March 18, Victoria Dahl, former Golden Heart nominee (and my current favorite read) and prolific author of both historical and contemporary romance.
March 25, Stacey Kayne, equally prolific author of historical and contemporary westerns, Best Western book nominee, and former Golden Heart nominee.

This is another great lineup, and we'll stuff that basket with five fabulous autographed books for one lucky winner. Tell your friends, tell your friends' friends, and be there! You won't want to miss this.

TJ Bennett

http://www.tjbennett.com/
The Legacy (AAR "Buried Treasure 2008" and DIK)
--When secrets destroy, can love live on?--
The Promise (May 2009) (Eye on Romance TOP PICK)
--In a dangerous world, sometimes the greatest risk is love....--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: