AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New season-New co-host - DWTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: New season-New co-host - DWTS Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

What do you think of Brooke getting fired and Erin Andrews as the new co-host? Also, how about the new celebs?

I feel bad the way it happened for Brooke, she basically found out when we all did. In regard to her performance on the show, she was too stiff and awkward. She loosened up over the season but still looked uncomfortable. Erin Andrews seem to have more of an outgoing personality, but we'll see. As for this season celebs, they are just blah. I don't really have a big interest in them. Maybe, the Olympic ice dancers but still not that enthusiastic. Well Maks is back, should be more exciting with him. Plus ABC paired him with the ice dancer, maybe finally he will have a good partner.

It looks like the interest is gone done tremendously for DWTS on this board and overall.

I, myself has lost some interest, just watched a little last season.
Trish B

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I do feel bad for the way she found out, I won't miss Brook Burke. Erin Andrews is okay, I guess - we'll see. As for interest in the show, mine has definitely waned. The "stars" they've had on the last few seasons are hardly stars - some of them I have no idea who they are so how can they be called "stars"? And they seem to constantly put on these Disney kids who are just the new generation of the Mickey Mouse club all trained to sing and dance and perform. They annoy me! The only reason I may tune in is for Meryl and Charlie (I've been an ice dancing fan for years and have followed their progress throughout their careers) but if Maks so much as smart-mouths Meryl there may be trouble!
Debbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Trish,

I am not sure how I feel about these reality housewives on the show. How are they considered stars. It seems everyone is a "star" now.

The show has lost its appeal, not sure why, maybe because it's been on too long and has become boring. I am wondering if that's why ABC brought back Maks, maybe he can bring some excitement to the back.

When it was announced that Meryl will be paired with Maks, I wondered how the dynamic between them will be. She seem sweet and lady like, not loud and feisty like Kirsty Alley, or Mel B. I hope Maks keeps his hard ass ways and ego under wraps.

I want to see the ice dancers complete against each other, so I'll watch for a little.
Trish B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:

I am not sure how I feel about these reality housewives on the show. How are they considered stars. It seems everyone is a "star" now.

Debbie I think that is the very reason I am losing interest in the show. I don't watch reality tv (except for a few cooking competition shows) so I have zero interest in housewives, bachelors, Snookis, bachelorettes, etc. I don't consider them "stars" because I don't know who they are. DWTS has become the new Love Boat - where former stars go to put the final nail in the coffin of their careers and so-called reality stars try to extend their 15 minutes. Other than Meryl and Charlie, I see no reason to watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: