AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you keep track of books that are coming out?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avid Reader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep a running wish list thru Amazon.com. I place all the items I would eventually like to buy there & then check back from time to time. Once you click on the icon for the book it will give you all the info you need including the release date.

This is also a good way to keep tabs on items should they go on sale. :wink:

Sorry, but I don't know how many items can be placed on the list. I usually keep somewhere around 10.
Rosie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
About the amazon wish list how many can you list?

I'm not sure. I only have about six upcoming books in mine right now.

But as far as I know, there's not a limit.
ajohnson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year I began using a 5X7 two subject spiral notebook to track my reading lists. In the front of the notebook by month I list what I have read (title, author, ratings 1-5 stars and the date I finished the book).

In the second section I have my TBR and TBB lists with the release date next to the title. This is certainly not fancy but it works for me. I've started a spreadsheet a few times but that hasn't really worked because I'd have to write the title down somewhere anyway to remember to buy it. I can carry this notebook with me in my work bag and therefore it's always handy when I'm at B&N, the library or the UBS. As soon as I see the date I write it down. It's too easy to forget otherwise.

At my used bookstore they are used to seeing me walk around with my little orange notebook Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: