AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moonstruck - Susan Grant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Moonstruck - Susan Grant Reply with quote

Good review and good book! The reviewer hit all the high points and I loved Finn as well. He was self-confident just shy of arrogant and charmingly cheerful; a gen-u-ine alpha male (a space pirate captain - wowee! with a ponytail wowee!) who is also a tender and giving lover. Brit and Finn behaved like adults while on duty and never let their affair get in the way of professionalism. How refreshing! I wasn't crazy about Grant's light comedies and I'm glad to see her get a bit more serious. This book harkens back to the tone of Contact, a book I loved.
Kristie(J)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Diana says. I just finished this one myself and I thought it was a great book. In fact, I'm planning on doing a reread. It's not often it happens when I want to reread a book right after finishing it, but I'm a fast reader and I want a chance to savour this one a bit more the second time round.
I loved how Finn was confident enough that he could play second in command to Britt and not let it bother him. And rather than being bitter that 'his' side lost, he was still grateful and willing to honestly give the new regime a chance and be grateful he was given such a good opportunity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: