AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with title of book please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandi

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Need help with title of book please! Reply with quote

One of my customers called today with a description of a book she has been searching for quite some time. It sounds very familiar to me but I can't figure it out. Maybe one of you can. I sure hope so.

Here is the information she gave me. It is a romantic fantasy dealing with the merfolk.

Cover is blue and green with shimmering pastel rainbow colors (may be astrological wheel) and two silver people in water. Inside, there are three chapters…I think these were named.

Chapter One: The Piscean world is a peaceful one for the merman and his mate. But there is trouble brewing, and the Pisceans realize that a war is coming, probably sooner than they would like. They have to learn to fight; a skill that they had never counted on learning and they have to learn fast. Sadly, the merman and his mate were separated.

Chapter Two: The fire-mage Sagittarian (evil) on his mountain wants to completely destroy the water world and make it his own. He is counting on the feckless, weak, Pisceans to roll over and not offer him any kind of a fight. The threat to the water world grows daily. War.

Chapter Three: The battle is a bloody one, and there are heavy casualties. It doesn’t look good for the Pisceans, but they manage to win the battle. The merman is reunited with his love…everyone realizes that it is going to be a long time before the water world is well again.

What she liked was the fact that the book covered everyone, so you saw it from all angles. The Piscean merfolk lovers were wonderful. That’s all she can remember except it was a thick book and she think in three parts.

Can anyone help?

Let me know,

Sandi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: