AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Awww, No More "At the Back Fence"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynda X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Awww, No More "At the Back Fence" Reply with quote

I just discovered that the new people who are managing this site are planning to discontinue "At the Back Fence" columns, which I think is a shame. Granted, it must be awful to try to come up with topics--let alone to write them--every week, but I am appealing to our new owners (?), to rescind this decision. Maybe you could ask people here to submit columns? Anybody have any suggestion? "At the Back Fence" is one of the major reasons why I read this site.
NoirFemme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the ATBF. I also greatly miss the dual reviews AAR used to feature. Maybe the ATBF feature can be integrated with AAR's blog?
Gwen G

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it , too. Imagine the amount of effort and work that went into each column! Each one was a gem. Perhaps, the response from readers wasn't as it was in the past but that didn't mean it wasn't widely read and enjoyed. Please consider bringing it back in the future!
blossom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I would add my awww, too Crying or Very sad . Really enjoyed the ATBF columns and hope to see them again as the new management settles in Wink .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: