AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bones...Season 3 Finale. WTF!!!! Rant!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niftybergin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KayWebbHarrison wrote:
Margaret wrote:
I also stopped watching Law and Order when they fired Chris Noth.

Have you been watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent? A new episode will be on Sun at 9:00 on USA; Chris Noth as Mike Logan and his partner Weaver will be the featured detectives.
Kay

Is weaver the lady with the short reddish-brown hair? I always think of Eve Dallas when I see her. She doesn't seem as brittle and temperamental as Eve, but looks-wise, she mostly fits the bill for me. I don't like those Criminal Intents, though -- the ones with Noth -- as much as I like the ones with Vincent D'Onofrio. Whose weight fluctuates WILDLY. It's interesting to watch, partly just for that.

I'll continue to watch Bones. I really enjoy the chemistry between Bones and Booth. As I've stated before, the series reminds me a lot of the In Death series, and that's probably one of the reasons why I enjoy it so much.
Margaret

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Have you been watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent? A new episode will be on Sun at 9:00 on USA; Chris Noth as Mike Logan and his partner Weaver will be the featured detectives.
Kay

I knew they had brought Chris Noth back, after his success on SITC if I recall correctly...(I don't watch SITC either)...but I haven't watched any of the the spin off L&O series.
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niftybergin wrote:
KayWebbHarrison wrote:
Margaret wrote:
I also stopped watching Law and Order when they fired Chris Noth.

Kay

Is weaver the lady with the short reddish-brown hair? I always think of Eve Dallas when I see her. She doesn't seem as brittle and temperamental as Eve, but looks-wise, she mostly fits the bill for me. I don't like those Criminal Intents, though -- the ones with Noth -- as much as I like the ones with Vincent D'Onofrio. Whose weight fluctuates WILDLY. It's interesting to watch, partly just for that.

Yes, (Weaver)/Wheeler is that partner! And I also think that she could be Eve--both for her looks and as a good actor! Apparently, the actress (Julianne Nicholson) was on leave for the first part of the year; Logan's temporary partner -Fallaci (?)- was played by Alicia Witt, who acted the female lead in Lifetime's TV movie of Nora Roberts's Blue Smoke. [On the June 15th espisode, Logan said that Falaci had gone to Quantico.]

I like the rotation of the detective teams on Criminal Intent. It keeps the episodes fresher.

Kay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: