AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why buy E-Books?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
misty

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also Amazon gives you a warning if you're trying to purchase a Kindle book that you've already purchased.
Tinabelle

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Kindle owners for passing along the tips. So far I don't have too many books loaded but I know that is only temporary and these are great suggestions. I LOVE my Kindle!
Mark

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A vendor list of ebooks is fine as far as it goes, but you can only rely on it if you never buy ebooks from any other vendor. I can see that for the Kindle with Amazon, but even if I had a Kindle I would probably want the spreadsheet for the reading time estimates I use to help me pick which book to read. Even though the Sony Reader has a proprietary format and I buy a lot of ebooks from their eBook Store, I have also bought ebooks from AweStruck, Baen (Webscriptions), Belgrave House, Cerridwen Press, Ellora’s Cave, Fictionwise, Harlequin, and SimonSays and downloaded free ebooks from a couple other sites. Many of those sites keep track of customer purchases, but the layouts aren’t necessarily showing the information I want or allowing sorts & searches, and the only way I can see all my ebook titles is with my own list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: