AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Romantic Comedies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bookworm79

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Romantic Comedies Reply with quote

Jennifer Echols
Romantic Comedies
The Ex Games

Very Happy Hayden and Nick dating somewhat back in the seventh grade but broke up because she found out about a bet he made. Now in the eleventh grade their friends Chloe, Liz, Gavin, and Davis are dating each other and they want Nick and Hayden back together but Hayden is not so sure she wants to get back together with him since she does not trust him. During Christmas break everyone goes to the mountains to do some skiing and they have their run in with each other. With one of these run ins they get into an argument over who is better and from here a bet or I should say a battle of the sexes begins on the slopes. Soon everyone knows about this bet and everyone has their own little bet that they will get back together. Will this bet hurt them or not?
I enjoyed reading this book such a great read and funny as well. When they do bump into each other it is like they are the only one's in the room and the steam that comes off these two wow. I love the relationship with Hayden and Josh her little brother they are so funny especially when he writes "boy toy" and she actually wears them and does not care what anybody thinks.
I loved it. If you are having a bad day this is the book to get your mood back to being happy. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: