AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone want my extra copies?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirstengarrett

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Does anyone want my extra copies? Reply with quote

I'm going through my favorite old books and found double copies of some. Wondering if anyone wants these Patricia Veryan books?

Loves' Duet, Sanguinet's Crown, Nanette, The Dedicated Villain, A Shadow's Bliss, The Lord and the Gypsy, Had We Never Loved, Some Brief Folly- all paperback, all readable, good condition except Love's Duet and The Lord and the Gypsy which are readable but the covers are not pretty.

Hardbacks: Mistress of Willowvale, Never Doubt I Love. Good condition.

I also have an extra paperback copy of "The Windflower" by Laura London (Tom & Sharon Curtis).

I'd rather they go to someone who really wants them than just dump them in the donation bin. If you're interested in any or all, let me know and I'll put them in the mail for you.
Pan's Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If no one has PM'd you for Windflower I would love the copy. I'll be happy to send you the postage. Let me know here. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: