AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rarity from the Hollow -- reprinted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robert eggleton

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Rarity from the Hollow -- reprinted Reply with quote

New release:
Rarity from the Hollow by Robert Eggleton
Recently published by Dog Horn Publishing in Leeds, England
A Science Fiction / Fantasy Children’s Story for Adults
Available in brick and mortar bookstores in trade paperback
Available as an ebook through major online retailers
http://www.doghornpublishing.com/wordpress/
Google title for reviews.
Author proceeds donated to prevent child abuse in WV.

This is a true love story and has received tons of glowing reviews. However, sadly, it has only received a couple of reviews for its Romance:

An unlikely pair, the strange Lacy Dawn and her sent-to-Earth android DotCom take the reader on a wildly improbable and sometimes disturbing romp from rural Appalachia to an alien shopping mall as Lacy attempts to save the world, heal her parents, and fall in love.
--Mary Rosenblum, author, THE DRYLANDS, CHIMERA, THE STONE GARDEN, and SYNTHESIS AND OTHER VIRTUAL REALITIES

Coffee Times Romance:

RARITY FROM THE HOLLOW
ROBERT EGGELTON
ISBN# 0977644839
411 Pages
Science Fiction/Fantasy

Lacy Dawn is a teenager with some minor changes in an average life that a normal teenager would not have in real life. She has a dog that can do technical details to improve life as she knows it, and Lacy Dawn has an android boyfriend to boot.

DotCom is the person responsible for the risks Lacy Dawn is willing to take to better her lifestyle. He shares what he knows with Lacy Dawn so that they can have a chance of being together.

But what will it cost DotCom and Lacy Dawn to take their own lives in their hands in order to save two planets?

A unique way to bring two different races together. At first, I was worried that I was not going to be able to like the world Mr. Eggleton had created. But I was surprised that as I read more of the book, the people had a way of touching a part of you that I was not expecting at all. A good read for any lover of satire and science fiction. A well written book.

Mia
Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance

There is no sex in Rarity, but there are references. If you are interested in refinding true love, like your very first love when a teen, although the romance is not physical, Rarity is a very good place to revisit your first real love, until reality messed everything up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: