AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for something similar to.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BriannaC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Looking for something similar to..... Reply with quote

Angel's Devil by Suzanne Enoch. I loved this book. The heroine being engaged to the hero's cousin, but secretly being in love with the hero. The hero was not over the top or rude to the heroine, and the H/h got to know each other. I hate when the main characters connection is purely lust. If you've read the book please give me suggestions. Thanks! Very Happy
LeeB.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read that particular book, but I do recall reading a few books with the similar theme of the heroine being engaged to a brother but in love with the other brother. Maybe by Liz Carlyle or Elizabeth Hoyt or similar. Maybe someone else can come up with the specific book.
JudyZ6666

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeB. wrote:
I haven't read that particular book, but I do recall reading a few books with the similar theme of the heroine being engaged to a brother but in love with the other brother. Maybe by Liz Carlyle or Elizabeth Hoyt or similar. Maybe someone else can come up with the specific book.

Liz Carlyle's "Wicked All Day" is along those lines. The heroine, Zoe, is compromised by her friend Robert when they have a bit to drink and get carried away with a bit of friendship-pushing (they have just decided that they are stupid and really don't want to do this when they are caught). They head off to the country estate of Robert's brother Stuart. All 3 have grown up together, as the men's mother ("A Woman Scorned") is a cousin to Zoe's father ("My False Heart"). I enjoyed this book, although Stuart is not always a nice person, and it is a more serious book than "Angel's Devil" (which I now need to dig out and reread <g>).

http://www.lizcarlyle.com/books_wicked.html

Judy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: