AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help me find this author!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
love2read

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Please help me find this author! Reply with quote

I have a friend who knows how much I read and she asked me to help her find this author. She said in the story, the woman is married to a Texas Ranger and she is a private eye or something. She said the cover of one of the books she has written has boots on it - she thought blue boots - and the title was something like 'don't walk on my blue suede boots". Finally, she said the books were really funny. I have no idea! Thanks so much!
Courtney Milan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The author(s) is (are) Dixie Cash, and the story is probably "Curing the Blues with a New Pair of Shoes."

I haven't read it, but I have heard the duo talk and for some reason it stuck in my head as one of those useless facts that never gets mind-dumped, even though I can't remember that the water bill is NOT on autopay.
love2read

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness - please let me say how much I love your books!! How kind of you to take the time to reply! My friend said that was the one she was looking for - and I have never read her books or heard of her....but I certainly have you Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: