AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fifty Shades of Grey the Movie and Fun Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerstin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmredd wrote:
Yes I do believe it's common Laughing

And yes I think he's drinking the milk Laughing

Well, at least they don't have to worry about lactose intolerance...

Kerstin
kmredd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
kmredd wrote:
[Oh God Linda that is so funny! You've never heard of # 5? Really?

Is it that common? And he's drinking the milk? Shocked

Linda

After rereading my post it occured to me that it sounds like I'm saying it's funny you didn't get #5 and what I meant was it was so funny your daughter read your text message! I am so sorry about that.
Kathy Crying or Very sad
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerstin wrote:
kmredd wrote:
Yes I do believe it's common Laughing

And yes I think he's drinking the milk Laughing

Well, at least they don't have to worry about lactose intolerance...

Kerstin

Bwah! So silly! Laughing

Linda
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kmredd"][quote="Linda in sw va"]
kmredd wrote:
[Oh God Linda that is so funny
After rereading my post it occured to me that it sounds like I'm saying it's funny you didn't get #5 and what I meant was it was so funny your daughter read your text message! I am so sorry about that.
Kathy Crying or Very sad

I knew exactly what you meant, no worries!! But even if you thought it was funny I didn't get #5 that's fine too, I am still in shock over it. Shocked lol

And here I thought i'd heard everything..

Linda
iluvarake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually read romances that featured #5, including one by Dorothy Garlock - Annie Lash if I remember correctly.
kmredd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have too Iluvarake and naturally I can't remember the titles. Linda thank you for not minding that I'm a block head. Reguarding # 5 "Don't knock it if you haven't tried it" Very Happy
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmredd wrote:
I have too Iluvarake and naturally I can't remember the titles. Linda thank you for not minding that I'm a block head. Reguarding # 5 "Don't knock it if you haven't tried it" Very Happy

Not knocking it, just was a new one on me, lol My youngest will be 17 soon my baby days are over, I'll take your word for it. Very Happy

Linda
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some news is coming?

http://www.examiner.com/article/fifty-shades-producing-team-hints-at-upcoming-film-news

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
Maybe some news is coming?

http://www.examiner.com/article/fifty-shades-producing-team-hints-at-upcoming-film-news

Linda

That does sound positive. Can't wait to see who will be starring in the movie. Really exciting.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[
That does sound positive. Can't wait to see who will be starring in the movie. Really exciting.

I was listening to her interview on Ryan Seacrest, they tried to get her to comment on particular actors but she said that she'd been 'schooled' not to. But she did mention she is a Vampire Diaries fan. Hmmmm! There are not many VD fans out there that do not admire Damon's looks and bad boy behavior so ...

Linda
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of the above - here's a video interview with Ian that has some talk of Fifty, he is so enjoyable to watch. So funny his story of seeing a woman carrying FSoG into Whole Foods with her and then ripping off the cover and putting it in her purse so no one could tell what she's reading. Bwah!

http://www.eonline.com/news/349983/ian-somerhalder-responds-to-fifty-shades-of-grey-casting-rumors?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
Speaking of the above - here's a video interview with Ian that has some talk of Fifty, he is so enjoyable to watch. So funny his story of seeing a woman carrying FSoG into Whole Foods with her and then ripping off the cover and putting it in her purse so no one could tell what she's reading. Bwah!

http://www.eonline.com/news/349983/ian-somerhalder-responds-to-fifty-shades-of-grey-casting-rumors?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Linda

He has the best eyes...very striking. He isn't my first choice for 50, but he'd do, very well. Smile
The woman ripping off the cover is pretty funny. Was she walking around shopping and reading at the same time?? She should have left it in her car and kept the cover on. LOL... Also, the beauty of reading digitally. No cover to worry over.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[The woman ripping off the cover is pretty funny. Was she walking around shopping and reading at the same time?? She should have left it in her car and kept the cover on. LOL... Also, the beauty of reading digitally. No cover to worry over.

I cringed at her ripping off the cover because I hate the thought of destroying a book! But there is something to be said for being so into a book you'd rather rip off the cover and keep reading than leave it in the car, lol. Fifty has a nice cover but is so well known anyone that looks at it will know she's reading a kinky love story. Embarassed Laughing

Ian is beautiful and looks the part, my only hesitation with him is his acting ability which I am not convinced of. I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised though. Very Happy

Linda
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a fun interview with EL James and the wonderful Marlo Thomas....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marlo-thomas/fifty-shades-of-success_b_1923039.html
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: