AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding a book.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigmama74

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Need help finding a book. Reply with quote

Hi guys, you know the feeling when a scene from a book pops into your mind and you just don't get a hold of it enough to know the book. Well, that's my problem now Smile

This is what I recall. She has this clandistine meeting with a man in an alclove. If I'm correct it was so he could kiss her and she would be soiled in the eyes of an unwelcome suitor. But things go wrong and she ends up making love to another man, who will be the hero in this story. She appears to him as some mysterious woman, while in public she the proper lady thus confusing the hero.

It's a series I believe and he's the good brother(maybe twins). Please help me out so I can have my sleep again

Thanks
xina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of your description sounds like...A Secret Love by Stephanie Laurens. Not sure if that is your book or not. You could also look under Special Titles Listing under "Cross Dressing and Disguise." Might ring a bell there. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: