AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Unraveled" release date
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: "Unraveled" release date Reply with quote

Does anybody know the release date for Courtney Milan's next book "Unraveled". It just says late November on her site.
Yulie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: "Unraveled" release date Reply with quote

Ash wrote:
Does anybody know the release date for Courtney Milan's next book "Unraveled". It just says late November on her site.

Ms. Milan was asked about this recently, and here's her answer. The short version: not before the 30th.

OT - The Lady's Secret, which is mentioned in her post, is very enjoyable and well worth reading in the meantime.
Ash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx Yulie Smile
Courtney Milan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, not before the 30th, and... *cough* probably a little after. Paper version will probably be a 2-7 days after the e-version.

The exact date will depend on how quickly some of the external steps get done--like proofing. I don't want to rush my proofers too much.

And I'm sorrier about that than you can imagine! Sad
Outlandish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courtney Milan wrote:
Yes, not before the 30th, and... *cough* probably a little after. Paper version will probably be a 2-7 days after the e-version.

The exact date will depend on how quickly some of the external steps get done--like proofing. I don't want to rush my proofers too much.

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait Courtney! Just a few added days *fingers cross*, we'll survive...

"Unveiled" is still my favorite read of 2011! Ash, Mark, Smite... Need I say more?! *drools*
Ash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outlandish wrote:
Courtney Milan wrote:

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait Courtney! Just a few added days *fingers cross*, we'll survive...

"Unveiled" is still my favorite read of 2011! Ash, Mark, Smite... Need I say more?! *drools*

My sentiments exactly Smile... Unveiled was brilliant.
Lynda X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okaaay, I suppose we HAVE to give Courtney Milan time. Why does she HAVE to have a life?

I, in my infinite power over ALL living things, will grant her time to sleep, but that's it. No time for friends and family. Only 15 minutes a day to eat and bathe. No time for housework or errands. Just write, write, write!

Awww. Now I suppose the more tender-hearted of you will object, saying that such a schedule will cut down on her ability to produce such wonderful books. You're probably right. I give in. I suppose.

So, Courtney, you can publish this whenever it's ready, okay? It's your burden, that with your history of writing such great books, your public is waiting impatiently.

At least, I am. Looking forward to reading the next one.
Courtney Milan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynda X wrote:
Okaaay, I suppose we HAVE to give Courtney Milan time. Why does she HAVE to have a life?

I, in my infinite power over ALL living things, will grant her time to sleep, but that's it. No time for friends and family. Only 15 minutes a day to eat and bathe. No time for housework or errands. Just write, write, write!

Awww. Now I suppose the more tender-hearted of you will object, saying that such a schedule will cut down on her ability to produce such wonderful books. You're probably right. I give in. I suppose.

So, Courtney, you can publish this whenever it's ready, okay? It's your burden, that with your history of writing such great books, your public is waiting impatiently.

At least, I am. Looking forward to reading the next one.

Smile

Don't blame the sleeping or the housework or the errands. There isn't enough of the first, and I've avoided the second and third for months now.

It's the day job.
Lynda X

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courtney Milan had written: "
Don't blame the sleeping or the housework or the errands. There isn't enough of the first, and I've avoided the second and third for months now.

It's the day job."

Well, Courtney, I'm glad to see your priorities are correct. What's the day job? Writing? My bet is right now it's the day AND night job.

Let us know when it's out, okay?
Yulie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unraveled is now out! I bought it from Smashwords and I imagine it's also available on other websites. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but that's on the agenda for this weekend. Very Happy
Ash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yayyyyyy!! Very Happy
Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yulie wrote:
Unraveled is now out! I bought it from Smashwords and I imagine it's also available on other websites. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but that's on the agenda for this weekend. Very Happy

As of Saturday night it's not yet available on B&N.com. I know a few other self-published authors have met with delays in getting the books uploaded there. I guess it's about time I set-up a Smashwords account.

Thank you for alerting us!
jaime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! I just bought it from amazon.com for my Kindle.
Yulie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
As of Saturday night it's not yet available on B&N.com. I know a few other self-published authors have met with delays in getting the books uploaded there. I guess it's about time I set-up a Smashwords account.

You definitely should! For me it's cheaper to buy there (Amazon charges me extra on many books for Whispernet delivery, whether I use it or not). In addition, you get access to all formats with no DRM or anything proprietary, plus you can use Paypal. If I'm not mistaken, authors also get a bigger percentage from Smashwords sales, though I could be wrong on that.
Jane A

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smashwords is great, I'll buy from them before anywhere else because all their books are DRM free. Their site is not as easy to browse, but if you know what you're looking for you can do a search and go straight to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: