AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley - How long for BN to offer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wendy AAR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley - How long for BN to offer? Reply with quote

I see that Motorcycle Man is available on Smashwords, but hasn't hit BN.com yet. Does anyone know about how long I'll be waiting for BN to offer it? I'd buy it from Smashwords, but I don't want to sideload it and have her books in two different libraries on my Nook if its only going to take a short while.

Thanks
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wendy, from what I can see it seems to take B&N a while to get her books. I purchased it off Smashwords and sideloaded it but I have the newer Nook where both libraries are merged. When I had the original Nook I didn't like to see them seperated out either so I feel your pain.

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: