AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Book ID - *old* Sandra Brown (?), husband in wheelchair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willaful

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Book ID - *old* Sandra Brown (?), husband in wheelchair Reply with quote

I read an excerpt from this book in an old Sandra Brown -- one of her Erin St. Claire titles, I think -- and I'm pretty sure it was also by her.

All I remember was that the heroine was married to a man in a wheelchair. I think the hero was visiting them.

This is not Envy or Play Dirty, which are all that come up when I try googling.
Diana

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandra Brown Adam's Fall or Linda Howard Come Lie with Me? In both books the heroines are physical therapists working with men in wheel chairs due to accidents.
willaful

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks but those aren't it. The husband in the wheelchair wasn't the hero.
Addrianne

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Envy.
sherylgod

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: The silken web by sandra brown Reply with quote

I read this book several years ago, so it is pretty old. I bought it at Alibris in large print. Well worth reading! Good luck finding a copy.
willaful

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addrianne wrote:
Sounds like Envy.

As I mentioned in my original post, it's not Envy. I've read Envy recently. Also, the hero is not the one in the wheelchair. It's also not Play Dirty.

I have a vague memory that the book it was included in was a paperback copy of A Kiss Remembered, so I'm going to try finding that at the library.
willaful

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The silken web by sandra brown Reply with quote

sherylgod wrote:
I read this book several years ago, so it is pretty old. I bought it at Alibris in large print. Well worth reading! Good luck finding a copy.

Do you remember anything else about it that might help me identify it?
library addict

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be Prime Time which she wrote as Rachel Ryan? The heroine is a news reporter interviewing the hero's father who is in a wheelchair.
willaful

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

library addict wrote:
Could it be Prime Time which she wrote as Rachel Ryan? The heroine is a news reporter interviewing the hero's father who is in a wheelchair.

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure the set-up was the heroine was married and I don't think she had a notable job. I remember thinking to myself that I bet she would turn out to be yet another married virgin. Though I'm wondering now if maybe her husband was just very ill and not disabled?
ChronicMom

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Old SB Book Reply with quote

Sounds like The Silken Web!

Happy Reading!
Chronic
willaful

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Old SB Book Reply with quote

ChronicMom wrote:
Sounds like The Silken Web!

Happy Reading!
Chronic

I don't think so from the reviews, but I'll have a look to be sure. Thanks for the suggestion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: