Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Ringgold, VA
|Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:34 pm Post subject: Westmore Series
|If you're a romance novel enthusiast and soap opera fanatic, then check out the latest release in the Westmore series and get lost in the drama and escapades of the unique characters.
Westmore volume 1
Set in a small New England town; follow the lives of three families; The Greens, the Braxtons, and the Reynolds.
* Widowed matriarch Charlotte never thought she could find love again after the death of her husband Michael, until handsome Detective Bryant comes to her rescue.
* Youngest son Peter returns home from college with his new girlfriend, who's ten years older than him, and is a problem for Mama Charlotte.
* Scott and Alicia are singing siblings who are on their way to the top, until tragedy strikes one night.
* Andrew Braxton is a ruthless and powerful businessman who runs his household the same way he runs his company, with an iron fist. Upon learning his son Wayne plans on abandoning the family company, he'll do everything in his heart to stop him from leaving.
* After the divorce Laura Reynolds and her daughter Megan move back home with her father, where she plans to start life anew, but little does she know that it's not easy to escape your past.
Join them and other characters as they experience love, heartache, and up and downs in their everyday lives.
Westmore: The Aftermath
In the eagerly anticipated sequel, a car crash leaves Alicia fighting for survival as her family comes together in her time of need. Meanwhile Andrew and Elizabeth, team up to protect their son and conceal his role in the accident.
Will The Greens suffer the death of another loved one? Will The Braxtons put aside their hostility and stick together during the crisis? Plus what other drama awaits the families, find out in Westmore: The Aftermath.
Available in print and e-book
For more info: