AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help finding a book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigmama74

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: need help finding a book Reply with quote

I don't remember any names except I think there was a Simon and Eleanor in the book though I cant be sure so the hero and heroine live on neighboring estates in England I believe it was regency and the heroine is in love with the hero but he sees her as a friend/little sister and he marries someone else and the heroine goes away when she returns I think there is some kind of row between all of them or her and the wife and the wife is found dead, the heroine is blamed for it of course and eventually the real killer is found and her name is cleared and the hero realizes he's in love with her and they get married and lives happily ever after. anyone who think they might have even the slightest idea of the book I'm talking about any help will be appreciated Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: