AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLVED - historical, heroine saves hero's life, amnesia..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: SOLVED - historical, heroine saves hero's life, amnesia.. Reply with quote

Brenda says:
Hello ladies, I am in desperate need of help with a title. I can't remember much about the book but I will try my best.

I know it is a historical. Almost positive it is set in England during one of the wars. The H, I think, is in the military and during part of the story he is with other military men in a military camp. The h is with him part of the time also. There was an attack at the camp and the h saw an enemy fixing to hurt/kill the H and so she shot the enemy. The H thought the h was aiming at him and got mad. The h went to the H to tell him that isn't how it was and the H shoved the h away. The h fell and hit her head and the H left her there. When she came-to she had amnesia. She wondered around until she found someone to help her.

This part I may be mixing up with another story but I want to say she may have been pregnant and she ended up having the baby while she still had amnesia. The H found out from his friend ( I think) that she was indeed aiming for the enemy and tried to find her. I believe the reason the H thought the h was aiming for him was because the h had thought the H had done something bad. She no longer believed this tho.

It might be a Kat Martin book but not sure. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Original post: http://www.amazon.com/forum/romance/ref=cm_cd_et_up_redir?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxM42D5QN2YZ1D&cdPage=1&newContentNum=5&cdThread=Tx3OOA2QX3PWT67&newContentID=MxPF2DDJD89JKZ#Mx3HYQI24Y3MUAR

I hope you can help find the title of this book. I really want to read it!

Thank you in advance.

Jenny

Last edited by Jenny on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AngieMB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be Dangerous Passions by Kat Martin? H is in the military and the h spends time with the soldiers while at war.
bigmama74

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe this list in the theme Grovelling Heroes helps

would logo that he grovells i think
http://www.scribd.com/doc/97764229/Grovelling-Heroes
Jenny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is CREOLE CAPTIVE by Patricia Pellicane.

Thank you for trying to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: