AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Solved! Plane crash, but which one? Please help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bavarian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Solved! Plane crash, but which one? Please help! Reply with quote

On another thread sherron 100 was searching for books with a plane crash. Since then I try to recall a title. I've mentioned the book in this thread, but without author or title because I didn't remember them. Nobody else seems to know this book, but as I can't get the question out of my mind, I try again:

I've read this book a few years ago. I'm relatively sure it was some kind of series romance.
The plane was a small one with only a few passengers. I believe that one or two persons didn't die at the crash but one or two days later.
Not till then H and h left the site and tried to get to the next inhabited place. One scene I recall is when the h had to don the clothes of a dead woman because of the cold.
They have to go down a mountain and through woods (no tropic jungle). The H had a wounded leg, even so he succeeds in bringing them down and find help. He has some knowledge of the wilds I think and may have been even a doctor (not sure about that).
But the H got seriously ill afterwards because he had helped the h. He got an infection in his wounded leg (he knew he would get this infection and nevertheless he helped her).
The h felt offended because he didn't show after they were rescued and it needed some time until she knew that he was ill.
That's not very much but perhaps anyone can remember this particular book.
You all are so amazingly knowledgeable!

Last edited by bavarian on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sherron100

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ bavarian.... hoping you find out. Looks interesting.
BeeCali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it Candice Proctor's Beyond Sunrise?
bavarian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it's not the book I'm searching for.
Beyond Sunrise (read it a while ago) takes place on an island and "my" book has no tropical environment. There are mountains and forests.
bavarian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As nobody seemed to know this book I tried every possibility in the net and finally found the book.
Trying to remember as much as possible I finally thought it could have been a medical romance by Mills & Boon.
That was it: The title is Her Emergency Knight by Alison Roberts. The book - and the plane crash - takes place in New Zealand.
I've got it used and now I'm rereading it. Like it.

Sherron100, if You would like to read it, it's quite cheap (0,01 $) at Amazon!
sherron100

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bavarian, thanks I will check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: