AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is What My Romance Hero Would Look Like
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JenL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

southplains wrote:
And here's the second one, Jensen's costar Jared Padalecki. More "boyish" good looks, but oh, that smile...

[/img]

What show do they play on? Yummy! Very Happy
Ash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JenL wrote:

Supernatural Smile
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash wrote:
JenL wrote:

Supernatural Smile

Ash, I am such a nerd, before my daughter went off to college I took her to a Supernatural converntion and got to meet (hug!!) him! It was all for her. *cough* Very Happy

Jensen wasn't there but Misha (Castiel) was, it was such a fun time.

Linda
Eliza

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: This is What My Romance Hero Would Look Like Reply with quote

Hopeless_Romantic wrote:

his name is Giulio Berruti and he looks exactly like I visualize the gorgeous, light-eyed Italian tycoons look that you read about in Harlequins.

I think Hopeless Romantic got it exactly right from very start, the get-go, got it one. Oh man, "the look" in those eyes in the very first pic is definitely IT for me for romance heros.

The hero in Worth Any Price?
How close is he to Roarke for you? Roarke has been a slightly more muscled, younger Pierce Brosnan for me until now....maybe.

Anyway, thank you!
Ash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

Ash, I am such a nerd, before my daughter went off to college I took her to a Supernatural converntion and got to meet (hug!!) him! It was all for her. *cough* Very Happy

Jensen wasn't there but Misha (Castiel) was, it was such a fun time.

Linda

*drools over photo*

Linda I must be a nerd too because not only do I think that's very cool I'm currently green with envy Razz
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash wrote:
[Linda I must be a nerd too because not only do I think that's very cool I'm currently green with envy Razz

Ash, if you ever get a chance to go to one I highly recommend it, it was so much fun. The guys were so entertaining and funny, we had a wonderful time. I'd love to go again!

Linda
Nicole

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this thread.
southplains

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JenL, just in case you aren't into the vampire/monster thing, don't be put off by the fact that these guys are on Supernatural. I'm not a paranormal/supernatural type fan, but a friend finally coaxed me into trying this show, and I'm so grateful she did. What the show is really about is family and brotherly bonds. Add the fact that Jared and Jensen are THE hottest guys currently on tv, and you've got a winner. (And hey, if you do like the paranormal aspect, that's just more icing on an already sweet cake!)

They are now winding up Season 7, and it looks like we can expect Season 8. In the People's Choice Awards, the show won Best Television Drama and Best Sci/Fi Fantasy Show. (The fact that the hosting network snubbed them completely by not having their award aired during the show is disgraceful, but that's another story.)

Anyway, if you haven't tried it and decide to give it a shot, please do take my advice and start with the very first episode and watch chronologically. The show follows a very strong story arc that would be confusing to someone just jumping into the middle of it.

Happy drooling! Smile
kim76

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm enjoying this thread so much! Nice eye candy. I posted earlier about my favorite "romance" hero stand-in, Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan but didn't add pictures...so for your viewing pleasure. Also love Timothy Olyphant and Richard Armitage!

Katie (kat)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a little eye candy! Smile Smile Smile
JenL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

southplains wrote:
JenL, just in case you aren't into the vampire/monster thing, don't be put off by the fact that these guys are on Supernatural. I'm not a paranormal/supernatural type fan, but a friend finally coaxed me into trying this show, and I'm so grateful she did. What the show is really about is family and brotherly bonds. Add the fact that Jared and Jensen are THE hottest guys currently on tv, and you've got a winner. (And hey, if you do like the paranormal aspect, that's just more icing on an already sweet cake!)

They are now winding up Season 7, and it looks like we can expect Season 8. In the People's Choice Awards, the show won Best Television Drama and Best Sci/Fi Fantasy Show. (The fact that the hosting network snubbed them completely by not having their award aired during the show is disgraceful, but that's another story.)

Anyway, if you haven't tried it and decide to give it a shot, please do take my advice and start with the very first episode and watch chronologically. The show follows a very strong story arc that would be confusing to someone just jumping into the middle of it.

Happy drooling! Smile

Actually, no, I generally hate vampires and monsters, lol. Twilight is ok because it's fairly gore free. Very Happy

I may check it out, although I prefer my men a bit more, uh, rough and tumble vs. boyishly cute. Wink
Ash

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for a historical hero!

Last edited by Ash on Mon May 07, 2012 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Ash

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My shifter hero
Ash

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my contemp hero... the man would look yummy in suit!!!
Ash

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my vampire hero! the chocolate is an added inducement Razz
[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: