AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Natasha Richardson

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Natasha Richardson Reply with quote

How very sad for her and Liam Neeson. I hope she pulls through. Details of her accident are very vague. I've always loved this couple because they have stayed together. Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors and I think his appeal has a lot to do with his marriage to Natasha Richardson.
Retrograde

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of conflicting reports, but I really hope she's not brain dead as some are claiming. How awful for her family.
ChocoManiac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really awful, poor lady Sad
xina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just on MSN, and Natasha Richardson has died. Very, very sad.
library addict

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
KarenS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natasha Richardson played the mother in the updated version of The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan and Dennis Quaid. She was strikingly beautiful and ultra glamorous! I thought she was great in the movie. It was a fun movie that I enjoyed watching with my kids too numerous times to count. This version had more pizazz than the original one.

My condolences to her family and friends who loved and respected her.
Retrograde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarenS - The Parent Trap is a favourite of mine as well (both versions), but I've watched the remake many times with my niece and will hopefully watch it many more times in the future. Natasha Richardson was delightful in the movie, and I enjoyed her in The Handmaid's Tale as well (the book is a favourite of mine and the movie wasn't all that amazing, but Richardson was still terrific). I had hoped that the reports coming through about her critical condition would be unfounded. This is just so tragic, I really feel for her family.
Yulie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People magazine is now reporting that Ms. Richardson's family asked that her organs be donated to people whose lives might be saved. I am sure this was a difficult decision for them, as it is for any family in this situation, and I hope their example will raise awareness for this issue.
LeeB.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yulie wrote:
People magazine is now reporting that Ms. Richardson's family asked that her organs be donated to people whose lives might be saved. I am sure this was a difficult decision for them, as it is for any family in this situation, and I hope their example will raise awareness for this issue.

Yulie: I didn't know about her organs being donated. But I agree it will raise awareness, as well as the idea of wearing helmets while skiing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: