| | |

The Holiday Ever After Box Review

img_3415-2

Is there anything better to get in the mail than a box of goodies? Especially one that celebrates one of my favorite things? The Holiday Ever After Box, sent to me by the wonderful Jeannie Lin, has helped make this December a big more festive.  (AAR and the Ever After Box are teaming up in 2017 for a fabulous collaboration but more on that later.)

When mine came, I sat down and opened it, aquiver with anticipation. I was not disappointed. Here’s what it looked like:

1-img_3418-2

The Holiday Ever After Box turned out to be an advent calendar with a month’s worth of gifts from participating romance authors. How cool is that? I, of course, had to pull all the bags out and, whoa, at the bottom was Sarah Morgan’s lovely Miracle on 5th Avenue (a DIK here at AAR) complete with a note from the author. Yay!

1-img_3419-2

My box arrived in the first week of December so it seemed totally legit to begin opening the sweet little satin bags….

5-ever-after-box-blog

There are free books galore (via QR codes), holiday ornaments, charms, and oh so much goodness. It’s been tremendous fun over the past two weeks to open up a bag a day. Not only has it introduced me to new-to-me authors, it has reminded me how magical the rituals of the holiday can be.

AAR is so excited to partner with the Ever After box in 2017. We’ll share more about our project in the next few weeks. Until then, I wish you joy in this December. And, if you’re lucky enough to have gotten one of the Holiday boxes, feel free to send me your Ring Pop. I love those things!

Oh, and the Ever After crew has some special deals just for AAR readers! Thanks guys!

Use AARHOLIDAY at checkout to receive $3 off your first box on any of their subscription plans. Find them here: www.everafterbox.com

For December, you can try out a single box or buy it for a gift without subscribing.  (Coupon not valid for single box.) Check out the December Gift Box here: http://www.everafterbox.com/shop/december-gift-box/

Also complete their online reader poll and you’ll be entered for a chance to receive a free three-month subscription package – $89.99 value. Here’s the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HNP2X2M

Subscribe
Notify of

2 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments