AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Fall tv shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kayne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: New Fall tv shows Reply with quote

I saw a bunch of previews during the Olympics of shows that look interesting but don't remember what they were. One had Christian Slater starring in it. Has anyone seen Chuck? What are you watching?
Jane G

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching True Blood on HBO, which I've enjoyed so far. I'm also looking forward to The Ex List, which starts up a week from tomorrow, I think.

I have a very hard time keeping track of when TV shows are... 90% of the time when I see a preview for a show I'd like to watch, I forget about it wen its on. Then it's too late-- I'm already lost. Smile
Audrey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really enjoying Fringe, so I hope it stays as good. I also saw Knight Rider last night, but kept getting interrupted, so that's probably why I didn't get into it. I hope Chuck hasn't been on yet, because that means I missed it! I missed the Mentalist which I meant to catch - did anyone see it and how was it?
Kayne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Mentalist Reply with quote

I looked on line and it looks like the Mentalist is on Tues evenings on CBS and Chuck will be on Monday evenings on NBC but it said it was on Sept 24 which was Wed. so I'm not positive on this.
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mentalist is on CBS, Tues. at nine, right after NCIS, one of my favorites. I recorded The Mentalist, but I haven't watched it yet. As I was checking to see if Ghost Whisperer would be on tomorrow (Fri), I saw that the pilot of The Mentalist is scheduled to be reshown Fri at eight (Eastern).

I also want to check out the new CBS program called Eleventh Hour. It is scheduled for Thursdays at ten; the premiere is two weeks from tonight.

Another new program that I want to try is Sanctuary on the SciFi channel.

Kay
Kayne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the info. I am going to try and set my dvr to catch some of these new shows.
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I watched The Mentalist this evening (on DVR). So far, so good. I do want to watch the next episode. The pilot combines current cases and flashbacks to the main character's past, which illuminate current behavior. The supporting cast and their characters are intriguing. The aura reminds me of NCIS, which, as I mentioned previously, is one of my favorites.
Kay

Last edited by KayWebbHarrison on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Kayne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KayWebbHarrison wrote:
Well, I watched The Mentalist this evening (on DVR). So far, so good. I do want to watch the next episode. The pilot combines current cases and flashbacks to the main character's past, which illuminate current behavior. The supporting cast and their characters are intriguing. The aura reminds me of NCIS, which, as I mentioned previously, it one of my favorites.
Kay

I saw Lipstick Jungle and will skip it next time. I think Mary Tyler Moore was playing Brooke Shield's mom so I wanted to see her but it was disapointing. The mentalist sounds good.
Charlotte McClain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Fringe Reply with quote

Did anyone catch Fringe last week? I really liked it. I've been missing X-Files since Mulder left. Josh Jackson is adorable and I loved John Noble. Did I somehow miss it this week?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: