AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bones Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maggie AAR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Bones Question Reply with quote

Did I miss it? I thought there was supposed to be a scene where Angela tells Brennan she's not sure she can work with Hodgins anymore and yet I really don't remember seeing it last night. Did I fast forward through it by accident? (I was a fiend with the remote last night . . .)

maggie b.
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, there was no such scene. Angela and Brennan barely spoke to each other in the episode. The action focused on the case, the new hire, and Brennan's two men.

Kay
Maggie AAR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KayWebbHarrison wrote:
No, there was no such scene. Angela and Brennan barely spoke to each other in the episode. The action focused on the case, the new hire, and Brennan's two men.

Kay

Thanks, Kay, I could have sworn I saw that scene in the previews but it must be the previews for this week.

maggie b.
Gail K.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was glad to see Bones getting some. You go, girl!

And I like how the chemistry between main characters in *this* series does not require them to remain celibate/asexual.
bookbug

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That episode was on Wed night! Very good!

You read any of Kathy Reichs books? That is what the storyline is based on

TTFN
bookbug Smile
Niftybergin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I had the thought last night that one of the things I like about this t.v. show is how they work religion in. Booth, as we know, is a devout Catholic. He's got strong religious beliefs and a genuine respect and appreciation for religion...for the good it can do in people's lives. It's neat to see him and Bones together when this issue comes up, because Bones, of course, doesn't have that belief in God. She believes in what she can see and measure. But she also believes that Booth is a good man, and she understands that in his case, part of his goodness stems from his relationship with God.

I just enjoy the way the writers/producers handle the religious aspects.
Maggie AAR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niftybergin wrote:
So I had the thought last night that one of the things I like about this t.v. show is how they work religion in. Booth, as we know, is a devout Catholic. He's got strong religious beliefs and a genuine respect and appreciation for religion...for the good it can do in people's lives. It's neat to see him and Bones together when this issue comes up, because Bones, of course, doesn't have that belief in God. She believes in what she can see and measure. But she also believes that Booth is a good man, and she understands that in his case, part of his goodness stems from his relationship with God.

I just enjoy the way the writers/producers handle the religious aspects.

I do to Niftybergin. This show is the only place I ever see it handled so well. I loved the scene in a recent episode between Booth and Sweets where Sweets was talking about how we tell kids Grandma is in a better place to make death easier and Booth is like "cause she is". Just the whole scene was great.

maggie b.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: