AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Dark Knight - The Ultimate Tortured Hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to Christian Bale's physical assets, since I had the opportunity to gaze upon him in large, large screen. Arms, chest, buns, very nice. However, I feel like his mouth is kinda small for his face. And this may make him talk kinda funny. Nitpicky, and shallow, I know, but what do you think?

-Gail[/quote]

Hmmm..let me think. No, doesn't matter to me. He's still very hunky! Laughing But, I know what you mean with that large screen. I saw Beowulf at an IMAX theatre and everything is exaggerated with that size screen. In Beowulf there was naked man fighting....talk about up close and personal!
Gail K.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:

Hmmm..let me think. No, doesn't matter to me. He's still very hunky! Laughing But, I know what you mean with that large screen. I saw Beowulf at an IMAX theatre and everything is exaggerated with that size screen. In Beowulf there was naked man fighting....talk about up close and personal!

In the light of a brand new day, I withdraw my complaint about Christian Bale's mouth. It is just the perfect size and shape for many sorts of activities.

OT: xina, are you a grandma now? Very Happy

-Gail
xina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Gail K."]
xina wrote:

quote]

In the light of a brand new day, I withdraw my complaint about Christian Bale's mouth. It is just the perfect size and shape for many sorts of activities.

OT: xina, are you a grandma now? Very Happy

-Gail

Yes, Gail...imagine the possibilities!! Wink
And yes to the grandma question...he is 6 months old and coming over tomorrow for my daughter's 20th birthday party for the family.
Gail K.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six months! Time flies. Belated congrats to you and of course your son and daughter-in-law. You still owe me pictures of the puppy (now dog?), xina. You can throw in one of the baby, too Wink

Um, to relate this back to Dark Knight...Let's see, wouldn't it be something if they worked a Secret Baby storyline into one of the next installments? A little BatBaby, heh. Bruce Wayne could be one of those forever pining heros for a lost love, a la Sarah's Child, and voila, knocks up his future soulmate in a moment of recklessness and passion!

-Gail
xina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gail K. wrote:
Six months! Time flies. Belated congrats to you and of course your son and daughter-in-law. You still owe me pictures of the puppy (now dog?), xina. You can throw in one of the baby, too Wink

Um, to relate this back to Dark Knight...Let's see, wouldn't it be something if they worked a Secret Baby storyline into one of the next installments? A little BatBaby, heh. Bruce Wayne could be one of those forever pining heros for a lost love, a la Sarah's Child, and voila, knocks up his future soulmate in a moment of recklessness and passion!

-Gail

Yes, 6 months! Wow...it's unreal to me too. As for the little pup, he grew into quite a little sheltie. I have had this breed my whole life and he is the tiniest thing, but so very sweet. He lurvvves the baby and has a hard time leaving him alone. I don't think his parents are so crazy for the idea though. My DIL grew up with no pets and doesn't really like dogs and my son pretty much goes along with her, although he is more tolerant. Our Beagle doesn't care one way or the other. He sniffs him in beginning then forgets about him. Anyway, the pup will make a good friend to him when he's older.
cheri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Gail k where have you been? I really think Christian's mouth is the best. No really. Since that's all you can really see in the costume I fell right in love. Yes some very interesting things could be done with that one. Very Happy cheri
p.s. xina, didn't know about the grandchild, late congrads to you.
xina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

p.s. xina, didn't know about the grandchild, late congrads to you.[/quote]

Thanks cheri!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: