AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with title and author?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Need help with title and author? Reply with quote

Need your help"

A harlequin type book. Hero and brother are bull riders(?). Herione is barrel racer. She has a flat on the way to a rodeo and they stop and help her. I think his name starts with a T.It seems like she or the horse is hurt in the rodeo and they take her back to their ranch to recover.

Last edited by Donna on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
LisaW

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Need help with title and author? Reply with quote

Donna wrote:
Need your help"

A harlequin type book. Hero and brother are bull riders(?). Herione is barrel racer. She has a flat on the way to a rodeo and they stop and help her. I think his name starts with a T

I believe I've read this ... but phew a long time ago ... if I correct these are several brothers and/or cousins in the series and possibly one sister (something like she was a barrel racer and injured and left in a wheel chair??)

Now, of course, trying to remember who wrote these ....
mommykim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The book with the heroine that was a barrel racer that was paralyzed is Phantom Waltz by Catherine Anderson. The problem is I don't think it's related to the first book.
Kim
KarenS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't read this particular book but the plot reminds me of a Janet Dailey Americana story possibly set in the Midwest. Could be, might not be but something to consider.
LisaW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mommykim wrote:
The book with the heroine that was a barrel racer that was paralyzed is Phantom Waltz by Catherine Anderson. The problem is I don't think it's related to the first book.
Kim

Yes, there is a Catherine Anderson book with that theme ... but there is a series of books about rodeo-ing brothers/cousins travelin' the rounds and finding love .... and I'm thinking early to mid 90's??

I'm sure I have them (I rarely get rid of books, although some broken pipes caused me to loose some), it's just figuring out which of the thousands (and I only slightly exaggerate ... I just clean house!) of tubs to go through and find them.
Donna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After doing research(I can't let it go), I'm thinking it may be Cowboy takes a Lady by Cindy Gerard. But Im' not real sure. Never mind. I went to Amazon and they had better review. Not it
Donna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found out title from our friendly romantic times board. Buchanan's Bride by Pamela Toth. It is a SSE and he is a bull rider and she is a barrell racer and his name does start with a T. Taylor Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: