The Accidental Assassin
Grade : B+

When I’m in the mood for something kinda fluffy, Nichole Chase is a new fun author for me. When I finished Recklessly Royal I decided to try something new. I wasn’t ready to read the next book in the Royals, but I did find this one. The story follows Ava McKenzie, newly transplanted to London from the States, who ends up first accidentally running over someone, who apparently has a contract kill out on them, and then falling into a much larger plot. Owen Walker, actual assassin, manages to get her out alive and together they both have to stay that way, find out who is after them, and solve a much larger mystery. So, needless to say, there’s a whole lot going on.

Luckily, the story was able to work with all these different pieces, and the end result was a road-trip mixed with a romance mixed with a thriller. It still feels pretty light-hearted.

Buy it at Amazon/iBooks/Barnes and Noble/Kobo

Reviewed by Melanie Bopp
Grade : B+

Sensuality: Warm

Review Date : June 19, 2016

Publication Date: 12/2014

Review Tags: mini review

Recent Comments …

1. I’m actually talking more about it as a romance trope, not necessarily what goes on in real life. IRL is…

2. I always admired the US ability to fail and try again. At least, I was told that this is American:…

Melanie Bopp

New Orleans native living in Boston. Yeah, it's a bit cold. Hello, winter.
Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
What's your opinion?x
()
x