AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nameless - Debra Webb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Nameless - Debra Webb Reply with quote

Loved this! It was so gratifying and, well, refreshing that there was absolutely nothing dippy or silly about it. And I say that because I'm really amazed at all the dippy, unbelievable romantic suspense I've been reading lately.

These characters behave like adults. The case they're working on is juicy and well-plotted. The romance works. I won't say it's flawless romantic suspense, but the best I've read in quite a while.

I didn't read the C+ review until after I'd read the book. But I didn't have the problems with it that the reviewer did. The pace was just right IMO and I didn't want to put it down. Strong B/B+ for me.
xina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know Diana! I've had this book from the library twice..had to return because the wait list (bigger fines if not returned on time). I'm just finishing up 2 books and have this ready to read next. I'll post my thoughts after I've finished....xina
Diana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll like it, xina. Let me know what you think. I went into Borders yesterday to pick up Traceless, her first book, only to discover that I'd already read it and given it away. Nameless is way better. I prefer to think that it was the book that was forgettable and not that there's anything wrong with my memory. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: