AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'd LOVE it if someone can help me with this title please??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pretty_eyez007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: I'd LOVE it if someone can help me with this title please?? Reply with quote

About 10 years ago i read a romance novel, but i don't remember the name at all. here is the synopsis:

(from what i can remember): Her name was Hope, i think his was like Alexi. He wanted revenge against her father b/c her father was the reason his sister commited suicide. So Alexi went to Hope's finishing school and abducted her to force her to be his mistress. Of course at first, she hated him, but they eventually fell in love... She and Alexi went to a restaurant and saw her father, but he didn't even recognize her, ruining Alexi's chance for revenge. By this point, she was in love with him, so she flaunted herself before her father so that Alexi could have his revenge... I also remember she ended up fleeing from him and running to America and he came to America and found her and she had a baby...

If anyone has read this book and knows the name please please let me know!
erika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I'd LOVE it if someone can help me with this title pleas Reply with quote

It's love's Choices by Penny Jordan.
pretty_eyez007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU!! I never thought I'd have that title again! Thanks a bunch!!
erika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty_eyez007 wrote:
THANK YOU!! I never thought I'd have that title again! Thanks a bunch!!

Your welcome. The memory was working good Monday cause it normally takes me ages to recall titles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: