| | |

Dream Lake by Lisa Kleypas Five-Book Giveaway (Giveaway Closed)

LKSummer is 2/3 over and it’s a perfect time to relax with a great book – even better when it’s a highly anticipated book by a much-loved author.  Thanks to the generosity of Lisa and her publisher, I’ve got five copies of Dream Lake to giveaway to five lucky readers.

Honesty alert: I’m in the middle of this one now and I’m loving it.  The third in the author’s series of books set on Washington state’s San Juan Island, this one is Nolan brother Alex’s story.  Here’s what the publisher has to say about the book:

Dream Lake takes readers once again to the exquisite setting of Friday Harbor, and tells the story of Zoe Hoffman, an innkeeper who has all but given up on love. She’s a gentle, romantic soul, but has been so hurt in the past that she dare not trust her heart with anyone. Especially not Alex Nolan. Alex is the most haunted of all the Nolan brothers. He drinks to keep his demons at bay and not only has he given up on love, he has never, ever believed in it. Zoe and Alex are oil and water, fire and ice, sunshine and shadow. But sometimes, it takes only a glimmer of light to chase away the dark. Dream Lake is classic Lisa Kleypas: romantic, powerful, emotional, and magical.”

Sounds intriguing, yes?

I didn’t get my butt in gear in enough time to do another interview with Lisa, so my apologies for that.  But, even though she’s on vacation with her family at the moment, she promised to pop in and out of the comments, so if you have a question or comment for her, bring it on!

To enter to win one of five copies of Dream Lake, simply post a comment by Thursday, August 9th at 11:59 p.m. eastern.  The usual caveats apply:  This giveaway is only open to readers in the U.S. and Canada.  If you review for another Web site or blog and have access to review copies, please don’t enter.  You may comment multiple times, but only your first entry will count. Winners will be contacted on Friday morning and will have 24 hours to respond.  If we don’t hear from a winner within that period, another will be chosen.

Good luck to everyone!

– Sandy AAR

Subscribe
Notify of

99 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments