AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Castle of the week

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kspears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Castle of the week Reply with quote

You know what would be fun. If when you do the castle of the week, you could list the movies that castle has been in. It would be fun for me, because I wouldn't have to do any of the work look that information up.
LLB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Castle of the week Reply with quote

kspears wrote:
You know what would be fun. If when you do the castle of the week, you could list the movies that castle has been in. It would be fun for me, because I wouldn't have to do any of the work look that information up.

I do that when one of the sites I use for information provides that bit of detail. Some do...most don't.
kspears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I found...Don't forget that this is where the Profumo affair was centered.

Cliveden House on the silver screen: the 2001 Bollywood film Yaadein was partly filmed at Cliveden (never heard of it); the 2004 film Thunderbirds, Cliveden is used as the location for Lady Penelope's house, 'Creighton-Ward Mansion'(never heard of it): featured in Mrs. Henderson Presents; played the part of Buckingham Palace in the Beatles Help; Carrington, Chaplin, Carry on Don't Lose your Head (never heard of it and An Unsuitable Job for a Woman
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked the castle this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: