|

Eagerly Awaiting for May

AAR Staff again weighs in with which coming May books they are excited about reading.

Title and AuthorReviewer
Wicked Becomes You by Meredith DuranWicked Becomes You by Meredith DuranLea, Blythe, Rachel, Lee, Sandy, Jean, Lynn, Katie
A Secret Affair by Mary BaloghA Secret Affair by Mary BaloghEllen, Rike, Blythe, Lee, Lea, Jean
Never Less than a Lady by Mary Jo PutneyNever Less than a Lady by Mary Jo PutneyLynn, Jean, Anne, Sandy
Savor the Moment by Nora RobertsSavor the Moment by Nora RobertsBlythe, LinnieGayl, Lee
One Enchanted Evening by Lynn KurlandOne Enchanted Evening by Lynn KurlandAndi, Lee
Lover Mine by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. WardCindy, Sandy
Nothing But Trouble by Rachel GibsonNothing But Trouble by Rachel GibsonLea, Katie
Long Summer Nights by Kathleen O'ReillyLong Summer Nights by Kathleen O’ReillyKatie, Rike
This Body of Death by Elizabeth GeorgeThis Body of Death by Elizabeth GeorgeSandy, Blythe
Heart of the Matter by Emily GiffinHeart of the Matter by Emily GiffinLee
Seducing the Highlander by Emma WildesSeducing the Highlander by Emma WildesBlythe
I Can See You by Karen RoseI Can See You by Karen RoseAndi
Chaos Bites by Lori HandelandChaos Bites by Lori HandelandLynn
Straight Up by Deirdre MartinStraight Up by Deirdre MartinKatie
Undead and Unwelcome by MaryJanice DavidsonUndead and Unwelcome by MaryJanice DavidsonCindy
Dead in the Family by Charlaine HarrisDead in the Family by Charlaine HarrisSandy
Three Times a Bride anthologyThree Times a Bride anthologyLynn
Extreme Danger by Shannon McKennaExtreme Danger by Shannon McKennaEllen
Do You Take This Cop? by Beth AndrewsDo You Take This Cop? by Beth AndrewsRike
His Border Bride by Blythe GiffordHis Border Bride by Blythe GiffordLynn
Broken by Travis TrasherBroken by Travis TrasherAnne
Subscribe
Notify of

11 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments