AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Light My Fire" Jane Graves **Is it that good?**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheila

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: "Light My Fire" Jane Graves **Is it that good?** Reply with quote

What's up with this book--not available on PBS, and lofty prices on Amazon and Ebay?
It's from 2004 and part of a series....

Last edited by Sheila on Wed May 28, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Anne Marble

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: "Light My Fire" Jane Graves Reply with quote

Sheila wrote:
What's up with this book--not available on PBS, and lofty prices on Amazon and Ebay?
It's from 2004 and part of a series....

That's interesting. I see the mass market paperback starting at nearly eleven dollars on Amazon. But the Kindle edition is under six dollars. I think you can also get the ebook version directly from Random House:
http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307415851

They also have a link to the paperback, but with paperbacks, there's always the chance they might be out of stock:
http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780345458414

I see this sort of thing sometimes. The print copy of a book might be quite rare -- but you can find an ebook edition, often from the same publisher, for less than the paperback. Sometimes you can even buy the book directly from the publisher, even if vendors no longer sell it. This is why the question of whether or not a book is in print is no longer an easy question to answer.
roseisa

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JG is the only author of a book I returned back to the store for a refund. Rather than wallbang, I got my $ back. So I wouldn't worry about Light My Fire being so good that you'll wonder if you've missed a wonderful read.

Once bitten and the author is dumped Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: