|

Eagerly Awaiting in June

Every month, I’m always curious to see which books are generating the most interest around here. Usually there’s a book or two that has lots of staffers looking for it. This June, we have plenty of reads that sound promising, but there’s a three-way tie for the book that interests the most staffers. We have a lot we want to read, but it looks like our staff is especially looking forward to the newest releases from Julia Quinn, Rachel Gibson and Carla Kelly. What about you?

Title and AuthorReviewer
A Night Like This by Julia QuinnA Night Like This by Julia QuinnSandy, Lynn,Blythe, Louise, Lee, Wendy,Dabney
Rescue Me by Rachel GibsonRescue Me by Rachel GibsonLinnieGayl, Maggie, Dabney, Lea, Wendy, Leigh, Heather S.
Marriage of Mercy by Carla KellyMarriage of Mercy by Carla KellyBlythe, Lynn, Heather S., Lee, Wendy, Jean, Maggie
Spring Fever by Mary Kay AndrewsSpring Fever by Mary Kay AndrewsMaggie, Leigh, LinnieGayl
Gone Missing by Linda CastilloGone Missing by Linda CastilloLynn, Maggie
Tangle of Need by Nalini SinghTangle of Need by Nalini SinghCindy, Maggie
Happily Ever After by Harriet EvansHappily Ever After by Harriet EvansLee
Beautiful Sacrifice by Elizabeth LowellBeautiful Sacrifice by Elizabeth LowellHeather S.
Slow Summer Kisses by Shannon StaceySlow Summer Kisses by Shannon StaceyLynn
The Player by Jessica BirdThe Player by Jessica Bird/J.R.WardCindy
A Gentleman Undone by Cecilia GrantLee
Lucky in Love by Jill ShalvisLucky in Love by Jill ShalvisDabney
One Naughty Night by Laurel McKeeOne Naughty Night by Laurel McKeeLynn
Hex Appeal AnthologyHex Appeal by P.N. Elrod (ed.)Wendy
The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane MoriartyThe Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane MoriartyLee
No One Left to Tell by Karen RoseNo One Left to Tell by Karen RoseMaggie
Subscribe
Notify of

7 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments