AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex, Straight Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelenB

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Sex, Straight Up Reply with quote

I stopped reading books fromn the Blaze line some time ago, but on reading a review from another site and this one I decided to give this book a try and I am very glad I did. The title and cover blurb really do not do this book justice. It might be a short book bit it has depth and emotion and nice people. No werewolves, vampires, sociopaths pretending to be hero's, just people. I am glad I read it and I might try looking at Blazes again to see if any more hidden treasure is hiding behind cliched titles.
Tinabelle

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read category/series books in a while either, but have recently picked up a few based on reviews here and other sites. Some were enjoyable, and I just picked up Sex Straight Up and the first book in the series Shaken and Stirred about brother Gabe O'Sullivan. Have you read that one? I am definitely moving these books up my TBR pile.

I recently got a Kindle and my paper TBR pile has been neglected because I love reading on my Kindle so much. I am trying to convince myself to finish my paper TBR pile before buying any more Kindle editions. Not having too much luck with that. Good feedback on a book gives me incentive.
Trish B

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read her in several years, but I remember reading two or three of Kathleen O'Reilly's early contemporaries (before her brief stop in chicklit-ville) and enjoying them. She also wrote one lone historical which remains on my keeper shelf to this day - Touched By Fire which is a Regency with a really cute hero. I may have to give Ms O'Reilly another shot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: