AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cant remember the name or author of book about a chunky...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alisseatherley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: cant remember the name or author of book about a chunky... Reply with quote

heroine. my sister read this book a couple years ago and she really wants to read it again because she loved it so much but she cant remember the name of the author or even the title of book. its the last in the series about the youngest sister who is a bit on the chunky side so has very little confidence because shes not stick thin which is in style. shes in love with a family friend who basically only sees her as a child still but when she gets into trouble and is about to be caught in a scandal he steps up and marries her and ends up falling in love with her. the book is about him breaking down her barriers and getting her to see herself as beautiful as he sees her. if this sounds familiar to you please let me know!! it sounds like a really good book and i would also love to read it!!
Trish B

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a historical? Could it be the last book in Eloisa James' Essex Sister's series? I read it years ago and my memory is rather faint. I think its Pleasure For Pleasure and at one point the heroine it called a "sausage" by some jerk.
alisseatherley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a historical romance and i looked up what that book pleasure for pleasure was about and im pretty sure thats not the one because my sister said the heroine of the story has known the man who steps up to marry her for a while, he was a family friend, but only ever thought of her as a child. however i could be wrong so i will see if the name or plot of that book seems familiar to my sister so thank you so much for trying to help!!
alisseatherley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just told my sister and she was so excited because that was the book!! thank you!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: